Our expertise helps us to understand your needs and allows us to optimize your Business process, Financial Transaction as well as streamline your IT landscape, optimize the control and align the business, employees and the technology.
We deliver to our clients not the solution they wanted, but a solution that they require and keeping continuous support to the clients even after the project completion.
Our expertise is in:
- Financial Transactions and Fund Operations.
- The optimization of the IT function, focused to ensure the IT assets provide the required ROI.
- The design of IT architectures that increase business agility.
- The leveraging the function of the IT department and assets to enhance the customer’s competitive strengths and core business.
- The design and implementation of correct and proper business processes and the underlying IT infrastructure that increase the service level and delivery efficiency of your business.
- Specialization in the financial transaction value chain and its optimization for performance, reliability, and security.
Our main expertise in this practice includes:
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Procurement Management
- Business Process Management
- Knowledge Management
- Change Management
- IT Value Management
- Payment Processing
- Administration of Payment Systems
- Internet Banking and Transaction Processing Analysis and Design
Streamlining a Large Distributed Service Network
Our customer faced a challenge, having a large distributed network of technicians. They looked for to partner with a payment processing company that would complete a total needs assessment of their complex large service technician group and the changing business model of the company.
Our solution included:
- the install of a virtual terminal program with multiple users and card processing authority levels;
- the set up daily, weekly and monthly customized reports for management to analyze the accounts receivables and business trends;
- the realization of faster payment authorizations to correct a problem of a growing collection problem due to cards declining after the fact;
- a complete review of inefficient company practices that could be replaced by automated system designs;
- an evaluation of company practices as a measurement of meeting Card Industry PCI compliance requirements for security and fraud control.
The results were impressive:
an overall settlement deposit time, and upgrade of all transactions to meet PCI Industry compliance requirements for security and fraud control.
Distribute Financial Transaction Software Solution
Our customer provides multiple services to financial institutions, and specializes in financial transactions. Traditionally, these services are hosted on mainframe servers and communication with the financial institutions is done via host to host communications. With the advent of web technologies and the need for web-based transactions, supporting customer web portals and ATMs, traditional approaches cannot be used. Our customer chose to leverage its existing services and create an service-oriented architecture that would provide its customers with the ability to execute complex transactions, spawning on different hosts and servers while giving them an instant approval or rejection reply.
On a very tight schedule, our software team was able to design the application architecture, add the desired new features, and deliver a high-quality solution dynamic enough to support all of the existing customers and set the new era of service to its customers.
We chose Microsoft’s WCF and a SOA-based implementation. Using WCF to implement the new SOA solution made possible another key feature: the transactional services. The transactional services are services that implement specific protocols and that can be part of a distributed transaction.
by giving their clients a new and reliable way to extend their business through modern interface channels our customer helped them expand their services to end customers thus giving them a substantial advantage over the growing competition in the financial sector.